Level 2 Community Arts Administration Apprenticeship at Leeds City College
This is all about helping to organise and publicise events and exhibitions, assisting with financial records, customer service, dealing with touring/resident artists/groups and assisting with management activities.
• Level 2 Certificate in Community Arts Administration
• Level 2 Award in Principles of the Creative and Cultural Sector
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Keep up to date with developments in the arts
• Working in a team
• Support the organisation of an event
• Support marketing activities
• Assist in pitching for community arts work
• Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating projects
A rigorous recruitment and selection process is carried out to ensure that the aspiring apprentices are suited to enduring this exciting and challenging route of study. GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths would be an advantage.
However if you cannot provide evidence of this then you will be required to sit an online assessment test.
A wide range of assessment methods are used in the workplace. Evidence reflects how you have carried out the process relating to your competence.
For example: The process that you carry out could be recorded in an observation or witness testimony. Products relating to your competence could be minutes of a meeting, e mails, letters, manufacturing instructions, photos and health and safety checks.
Different forms of questioning are carried out on an on-going part of the assessment process.
Our apprenticeship routes are changing throughout the year, stay up to date online.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.