Economics & Business A-Level at All Hallows Catholic College
The Business element aims to encourage students to:
* Develop an interest in and enthusiasm for the study of business
* Gain a holistic understanding of business
* Develop a critical understanding of organisations and their ability to meet society’s needs and wants
* Understand that business behaviour can be studied from a range of perspectives
* Generate enterprising and creative solutions to business problems and issues
* Be aware of the ethical dilemmas and responsibilities faced by organisations and individuals
* Acquire a range of relevant business and generic skills, including decision making, problem solving, the challenging of assumptions and the quantification and management of information.
The Economics element aims to encourage students to:
* Develop an interest in and enthusiasm for the study of economics
* Appreciate the contribution of economics to the understanding of the wider economic and social environment
* Develop an understanding of a range of economic concepts and an ability to use these economic concepts in a variety of different contexts
* Use an enquiring, critical and thoughtful approach to the study of economics and an ability to think as an economist.
5 GCSE’s A*-C
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All Hallows Catholic College directly.