Customer Service Level 3 Diploma at CSM Training
This qualification aims to provide opportunities to demonstrate understanding of customer service as a competitive tool and to be proactive in finding solutions both within and externally to their organisation. Candidates are likely to have significant responsibility for the delivery of both internal and external customer service within their organisation.
Around 20-24 weeks, but the exact timescale will be agreed at the initial planning meeting.
The main units are:
- Unit 301 Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Unit 302 Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
There are also a number of units that will be chosen at the initial planning meeting. Examples of the optional units are:
- Unit 204 Promote additional services or products to customers
- Unit 205 Process information about customers
- Unit 206 Live up to the customer service promise
- Unit 207 Make customer service personal
- Unit 208 go the extra mile in customer service
On completion of this qualification, candidates may progress into employment or to the following qualifications:
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualifications
- NVQ/SVQs in other work-related areas (for example Administration, Retail, Contact Centres, Accounting, IT and other technical sectors)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.