Hairdressing at Madeley Academy
This challenging and exciting Level 2 Hairdressing course consists of seven modules all of which must be completed to achieve a certificate. This course is recognised in industry as the prerequisite to an NVQ.
There is a written and practical element to every module that allows students to work on blocks to begin with and then it is expected that you will work on each other and family or friends. At the end of each module there is a multiple choice on-line test. Students will follow seven units:
- Working in the hair industry
- Follow health and safety in the salon
- Client consultation for hair services
- Shampoo and conditioncondition the hair and scalp
- The Art of dressing hair
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
- The Art of Colouring
No Formal Entry Requirements.
At the end of each module there is a multiple choice on-line test.
Please contact Madeley Academy for further information.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Madeley Academy directly.