Carpentry and Joinery - Intermedidate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
You will receive comprehensive training in a variety of skills such as manufacturing joinery and site carpentry or fitted interiors. The work in this industry is varied and you could find yourself working for a joinery manufacturing company, site carpentry firm or a company that specialises in fitted bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
As an Apprentice in this sector you could:
- Install fitted furniture in bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens
- Assemble wall and floor units
- Make and install wooden fixtures and fittings
- Install and connect water supply plumbing
Who could you work for?
Past apprentices have worked at Manchester and Cheshire Construction, City Response Ltd and Wright Fit.
NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Wood Occupations.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be paid with government funding and/or by your employer.
You could progress onto a level 3 advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.