Nail Art 105 Diploma Level 3 at City of Bristol College
The Level 3 course introduces advanced nail techniques with using different materials including liquid and powder and UV gel. You will also start to use advanced nail art techniques to including 3D sculptures. You will develop your confidence working within a real salon environment where you will be working on paying members of the public. You will also learn to plan and implement promotional activity such as charity events and fashion shows.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- 5 GCSEs grade C to include English and science and working towards Level 2 Functional Skills maths
- Total commitment
- Record of achievement showing excellent attendance and punctuality
- Good communication skills
- It is not essential to have a relevant Level 2 qualification but a good knowledge of manicure treatments is desirable.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.