Economics A-Level at Wembley High Technology College
The Economics course includes a study of the main principles of Macro and Micro Economics from local, national and international perspectives.
- Competitive and Concentrated Markets
- Markets and Market Failure
- The National Economy
- Business Economics and the Distribution of Income
- Behavioural Economics
- The National and International Economy
- Financial Markets and Monetary Policy
A minimum of 4 B grades in GCSE subjects
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wembley High Technology College directly.