Travel and Tourism BTEC Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
You'll develop the skills, understanding and attributes needed to make real progress in this ever-changing sector. You'll cover topics including domestic and international travel, the business of travel and tourism and the customer experience. Study visits and input from industry professionals enrich the course and help develop your employability.
- UK travel and tourism destinations
- The development of the UK travel and tourism industry
- Worldwide travel and tourism
- Business environments in travel and tourism
- The customer experience
- Employability skills for the travel and tourism industry
- English and Maths, as required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.