Construction - Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
This Apprenticeship will give you the most upto-date qualifications whilst you are earning an income as an electrician’s apprentice. Once you have passed your final AM2 Assessments you will be a fully qualified electrician able to undertake work in both domestic and commercial settings.
The Apprenticeship covers:
• Planning, organising and overseeing electrical work
• Designing and installing practices and procedures
• Terminating and connecting conductors
• Inspection, testing and commissioning.
• Fault diagnosis and rectification
• Science principles and technologies
• Requirements for electrical installations
• health and safety legislation
• environmental legislation
• Maths and English at level two unless previously achieved
A minimum of GCSE English and maths at 4 or above and one at 3 or above or equivalent or a L1 relevant qualification plus secured employment.
• On-screen knowledge assessments
• Centre marked assignments and written assessments
• Continuous practical performance assessments
• Evidence of competence performance from the workplace
• AM2 – end point assessment
Higher Education course in construction, A1 Assessor Award, level 3 Periodic Inspection or Testing and Certification.
Contact the college, tel: 01484 437070 or email: email@example.com
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.