Business Level 3 Extended Diploma at City College Plymouth
On this study programme, we develop your interest in business even further. We will expand your knowledge to take in more complicated issues - such as investigating business activity, developing customer relations and planning financial control. By the end of the first year, you will complete the subsidiary diploma which will enable you to progress to the extended diploma.
• starting a small business
• developing ideas (research and promotion)
• human resources
• customer service.
Your individualised study programme will be made up of the following four areas:
- the qualification you are studying
- English and maths
- work experience
- other activities to develop your personal skills e.g. preparing you for employment, training or higher/further education.
Four to five GCSEs at grades A*-C (including English and maths) A BTEC first diploma in a related subject An NVQ level 2/technical certificate in a related subject A higher diploma Successful completion of an Apprenticeship programme Equivalent qualifications or relevant work experience
There are no exams - all assessment is by coursework.
On successful completion you may progress to:
• one of the following foundation degrees at the College - accounting and finance, administration management, business, human resources management, legal studies or purchasing and supply
• a university of your choice
• a wide range of careers in, for example, sales and marketing, accounting and finance, data management, events management and
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Plymouth directly.