Team Leading Level 2/3 Apprenticeship at North of England Training Limited
- Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Team Leading and Management
- Training will be delivered 100% in the workplace
- Training for a minimum of 12 months
The figures that matter:
- The cost of training and recruitment is fully covered for learners aged 16-23 (though other options are available for 24+)
- Salaries for Apprentices start at £3.30* an hour but in a competitive market, some employers choose to pay more. *Subject to change with government guidelines
- In addition to your fully funded training, grants of up to £1500 are available (subject to criteria). Just ask!
Your learner will develop to:
- Plan, allocate and monitor the work of their team
- Brief the team and support them including giving feedback and managing conflicts
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Manage projects; agreeing budgets and procuring supplies
- Manage and improve Customer Service
A really popular qualification, this is relevant and practical and will add real value to your business through training and empowering your supervisors and up and coming managers. You can then spend your time developing your business.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North of England Training Limited directly.