Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service at SBC Training
This course is for people who would like to develop skills that will enable them to influence what happens at work by using the organisations rules and systems flexibly to deliver good customer service. Learners should have the scope to bring about permanent improvements in the service delivery that benefit both the organisation and the customers whom they serve.
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service. This qualification provides in-depth knowledge and Customer Service theories.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service. This qualification helps to put knowledge into practice to improve performance in the workplace.
- Functional Skills in English and Maths will be integrated into the programme to provide support to ensure that key skills are at the appropriate level to take the job forward.
- CFA ‘Employment Rights and Responsibilities’ Workbook. Completion of the workbook will enhance learner’s knowledge and understanding of Employment Law, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, roles and responsibilities.
- Team work
- Service offer
- Customer expectations
- Competitor awareness
- Codes of practise
- Organising the delivery of reliable customer service
- Monitoring and solving customer service problems
- Processing customer service complaints
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting customer service feedback
- Improving the customer relationship
- Promoting continuous improvement
Following enrolment, learners engage in a blended programme of training and support that will include attendance at group training sessions, on a day release basis, self-directed learning and face to face support from their personal tutor. It would be helpful but not essential if learners have access to a computer and the internet.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact SBC Training directly.