Design and Technology: Product Design at Holy Trinity
The A Level Product Design course is a 4 unit course that allows students to develop their understanding of the design process. Students develop their understanding of the commercial design and manufacturing process.
- The design process
- Manufacturing high quality products
- Understanding complex manufacturing processes
- Ability to analyse products fully so that you understand the decisions made by its designer
C grade in a GCSE Design & Technology or equivalent.
4 units - 2 x exams, 2 x coursework - Design & Manufacture projects
- Design based degrees
- Engineering based degrees
- Apprenticeships in engineering/design
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holy Trinity directly.