Wall & Floor Tiling Level 2 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Erecting and dismantling working platforms
- Setting out for tiling installation
- Forming sand and cement screeds
- Preparing background surfaces for tiling
- Positioning and finishing wall and floor tiles to surfaces
- Tiling floor surfaces
- Tiling wall surfaces
- Repairing and maintaining wall and floor tiling
- Laying screed for floor tiling
- Information, quantities and communicating with others in the construction industry
- Building methods and technology in construction
- Carrying out safe working practices in construction
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have a Level 1 qualification in any construction trade or previous experience in tiling, and for the full time option have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.