Level 3 National Diploma in Sports Development, Fitness and Coaching at Sandbach High School & Sixth Form College
The National Diploma is designed to provide a highly specialist work-related qualifictaion in the vocational sector of sport and active leisure.
You will develop an indepth knowledge of the following topics:
* Principles of Anatomy and Physiology
* Physiology of Fitness
* Exercise Health and Lifestyle
* Sports Psychology
* Sports Injuries
* Sport and Exercise Massage Therapy
* Fitness Training and Programming
* Fitness Testing
* Sports Coaching
* Practical Team/Individual Sports
* Organising a Sports Event
* Sport as a business
* PE and Care of Young People
* Exercise for Specific Groups
* Current Issues in Sport
* Sports Development
* Assessing Risk in Sport
The College has an open entry policy. We welcome students of all abilities and offer each one a guidance meeting to ensure the most appropriate courses are chosen.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sandbach High School & Sixth Form College directly.