Sports Level 2/3 Apprenticeship at London Professional College
It is a real job with training so you can earn while you learn and gain some recognised qualifications. You will be in a real work environment and this provide you with high quality of training to develop your and learn new skills and competence. You will also need to be employed normally for at least 30 hours per week and the training will be directly linked to your job role.
Training normally takes place in a mixture of your workplace and face to face delivery. The training focuses on improving your knowledge and skills so that you become a real asset to your employer.
- Learning programmes are usually designed to fit your individual needs with a combination of teaching and assessment methods. All learning programmes include the following phases:
- an induction to the qualification and your programme of learning and assessment
- a learning programme which meets your needs and the qualification requirements
- a programme of assessment, spread throughout the course, including observations of you carrying out your duties as an activity leader.
- At the end of the programme, you will be provided with formal feedback on your performance and an action plan for your further development.
- It forms part of a structured and progressive programme of activity leadership and other sports-related qualifications, offering you a clear career progression route.
You should have an interest in the sport, leisure and coaching industry. Other than that, there are no pre-requisite entry qualifications. Some experience of sports leadership and or coaching is preferred.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact London Professional College directly.