Construction Site Supervision, Contracting and Operations Apprenticeship Level 2 at City College Coventry
This modular course is designed for construction site supervisors and assistant site managers.
This apprenticeship is aimed at learners working for a principal contractor.
You’ll gain the confidence to carry out your supervisory responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
- Introduction to health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- Assessment workshop
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.