AS/A2 Spanish at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
Is this course for me?
This course will appeal to those students who:
- Have an interest in languages
- Enjoy learning about other cultures and ways of life
- Have an interest in business, travel or tourism, literature, journalism and the media
- Want to keep their options open
- Spanish can be combined with a wide range of subjects for a wide range of careers
This course is comprised of 4 units:
Two units at AS Level
- Unit 1 Listening, Reading and Writing
- Unit 2 Speaking
Two units at AS2 Level
- Unit 3 Listening, Reading and Writing Unit
- 4 Speaking
Students will have taken the Higher Level papers at GCSE, and gained a Grade B or above, in order to study Spanish at AS and A2 level. You will need to feel confident at this level in the four language skills of listening, reading, writing and speaking. You will also need to have some knowledge and understanding of the culture and way of life of the country studied.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.