Public Services BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
This programme of study will prepare you for direct employment in the uniformed public services and is suitable for anyone who wishes to enter a particular specialist area of work. It includes work experience with one of the services to build your experience. If you know what career path you want to take in the public services, this is the course for you.
- An insight into the public service sector
- The qualities required for a successful career
- Leadership and teamwork
- Competitive sports and outdoor activities
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 qualification. A satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.