Personal Training CYQ Level 3 Apprenticeship at The Reynolds Group
This qualification is particularly relevant for individuals seeking to increase their knowledge base and programming skills.
Candidates will learn:
Advanced exercise and fitness knowledge covering:
- Bones and joints
- Muscles and muscle actions
- Core stability
- Principles of progressive training and professionalism
- How to plan a safe and effective progressive programme/advanced session
- How to instruct a safe and effective progressive programme/advanced session
- How to evaluate a safe and effective progressive programme/advanced session
- Award in Outdoor Fitness
- Award in Sports Conditioing
- Award in Business for the Fitness Professional
As Reynolds Apprenticeship Courses are government funded learners are required to meet basic entry criteria. The framework of the qualifications includes tutorial for Level 2 and 3 curriculum, a certificate in Industry Organisation Awareness, Appointed Persons First Aid Certificate, Key skills and work based learning.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Reynolds Group directly.