Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service at The White Rose School of Beauty (Barnsley)
The intermediate level apprenticeship in Customer Service will enable candidates to gain the necessary practical skills in customer service. The apprenticeship is comprised of the NVQ level 2 Certificate in Customer Service, the knowledge basesd level 2 Certificate in Customer Service and functional skills in English and Mathematics at level 1. Apprentices will need to be employed.
The NVQ Certificate in Customer Service will cover the following:
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
- Deal with customers face to face
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems
- Develop personal performance through delivering customer service
It is recommended that learners should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSE's at grades A*-C prior to commencing the VTCT level 2 Certificate in Customer Service. However, entry to the apprenticeship will be by interview, initial assessment and a candidates enthusiasm.
- Assessment is through portfolio building and continual assessment of practicalskills, written work and assignments.
- Learner progress is monitored through regular tutorials and reviews.
- Support is provided by our expert team throughout the course
- Both functional skills will involve an online test.
The cost will vary depending on age and current qualifications and need to be discussed with the College.
On successful completion you can progress on to a higher level qualification relevant to the the industry.
Learners should contact the College to discuss/apply for this course and ensure it is appropriate for their needs.
The college is located in the centre of Barnsley at:
White Rose School of Health and Beauty (Barnsley), Queens Court Business Centre, Regent Street, Barnsley S70 2EG
Tel: 01226 786 763
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The White Rose School of Beauty (Barnsley) directly.