Art & Design Level 3 UAL Extended Diploma at Haringey Sixth Form Centre
You will study:
- Drawing, life drawing, painting, college and mixed media
- Photography, photographic silk screen printing and Photoshop editing
- Graphic design
- Fashion, textiles and portfolio preparation
- Sculpture and installation art
- Investigating contemporary and historical art & design
Extra curricular: Summer courses with the top London art universities
4 GCSEs at grade A*-C including Art or Design & Technology (textiles, graphics and 3D design) or Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Art and Design at Merit grade
Where it leads:
On to a degree at university or into employment in the art and design field.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haringey Sixth Form Centre directly.