Children's Play, Learning & Development BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Award at Cowes Enterprise College
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Award in Children's Play, Learning and Development is the equivalent of one AS-Level and comprises of two units of study.
The Subsidiary Award requires students to undertake two compulsory modules:
- Unit 1 - Child Development
- Unit 2 - Play and Learning
- Broad level 2 qualifications, 4 strong GCSE grades are normally required.
- This course can be taken by students even if they did not gain a GCSE in childcare.
- An interest in children’s growth and development
Students are assessed throughout the course by a series of assessment tasks.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cowes Enterprise College directly.