Independence & Work Skills Entry Level 2 Certificate at Havering College of Further and Higher Education
You will be fully supported and undertake:
- Travelling: using public transport;
- Personal safety in the community;
- Investigating health, social and emergency services;
- Shopping for daily living (entry);
- Hygiene and safety in the kitchen;
- Cleaning, washing, drying and storing laundry;
- Healthy living (entry);
- Managing own money;
- Work experience;
- English and maths.
Entry onto the course is subject to a satisfactory interview.
Assessment will be ongoing throughout the year.
You may be able to progress onto an Entry level 3 programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Havering College of Further and Higher Education directly.