Beauty and Therapy Techniques Diploma Level 3 at Wilberforce College
Beauty therapy is a thriving industry based on providing facial and body treatments that improve how clients look and feel. This is a one year course in which you will have the opportunity to become ready for work as a beauty therapist with a high level of occupational competency.
The course is broken down into a number of units, covering a wide range of salon procedures and practices.
The units you must study are:
- Working with colleagues within beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Provide body massage
- Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- Provide body electrotherapy treatments
You must also study optional units that could include:
- Provide Indian head massage
- Apply individual permanent lashes
- Apply micro-dermabrasion
4 A*-C grades at GCSE or equivalent in at least three subjects i.ncluding a grade D in GCSE English Language.
Students must have passed the respective course at Level 2
The assessment for the qualification will require you to perform practical tasks and also show your knowledge and understanding in assignments and on-line tests.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wilberforce College directly.