BTEC Engineering Level 3 National Diploma at The National CofE Academy
This qualification is vocational, or work-related. This does not mean that it will give a student all the skills they need to do a job, but it does mean that they will have the opportunity to gain knowledge, understanding and skills that are relevant to their future career.
Year 12 BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Engineering Units:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace
- Engineering Drawing
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
Year 13 BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Engineering Units:
- Applications of Mechanical Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Properties and Applications of Engineering Materials
This course is designed for students who would like a Level 3 qualification in Engineering, which gives direct entry to university or a job in the Engineering industry. Students who want to study Engineering need to have at least 5 GCSEs grade A*-C, including Maths, Science and English or BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Engineering (Merit).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The National CofE Academy directly.