Preparing to Work in Early Years Education and Care CACHE Certificate Level 3 at Southampton City College
This course prepares you to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years. It will provide you with a progression route to the Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care.
- Health and wellbeing
- Food and nutrition
- Emotional wellbeing
- Legislation and professional practice
- Health & safety
- Equality and diversity
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C including English and maths or
- Level 2 Certificate (including Level 2 functional skills)
Please note a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required
- Level 3 CACHE Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator)
- Work in day nurseries, primary schools and pre-schools
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.