Health and Social care Level 2 at Mercia College
The apprenticeship is designed to meet the needs for organizations in the Health and Social Care sector. The course provides a structured approach for people who want to work in this sector.
What will I gain from this course?
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- BTEC Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings (QCF)
- Gain a nationally recognized Edexcel certificate
- Functional Skills Maths and English
- Personal Thinking and Social Skills
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Mercia College directly.