Carpentry and Joinery CSkills Diploma Level 1 at City of Bristol College
This qualification consists of six mandatory study units and additional optional units. Your study has both knowledge and practical elements.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Knowledge of technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Knowledge of construction technology
- Produce woodworking joints
- Maintain and use carpentry and joinery hand tools
- Prepare and use carpentry and joinery portable power tools
- Optional modules
You will need:
- A range of qualifications which should include at least 3 GCSEs at grade E or above, including English and maths (or equivalent)
- To demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.