Marketing Apprenticeship Level 2 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
As an intermediate marketing apprentice you will learn the key concepts of marketing operations. These skills involve developing an understanding of marketing theory; the principles of market research and the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements for sales and marketing. It underpins personal responsibilities in conducting marketing activities and methods of conducting market research activities.
- NVQ Certificate in marketing Level 2
- Certificate in principles of marketing Level 2
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT
- Be able to conduct marketing research
- Contribute to measuring marketing response
- Work with other people in a marketing environment
- Improve own performance in a marketing environment
- Contribute to direct marketing campaigns
To achieve the knowledge and competence elements of the Certificate in Marketing and the Principles of Marketing, learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units, which are assessed through the production of a portfolio of evidence and written assignments.
Intermediate apprentices can progress onto the Level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Marketing or other advanced apprenticeships such as Customer Service, Business Administration, Retail, Sales, and Management.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.