Business Studies A-Level at Landau Forte Sixth Form College
Business Studies is based on real life situations and you will be given the opportunity to develop and understand the analytical and evaluative skills required to recognise and solve business problems. It is a fascinating subject that covers areas like brand loyalty, maximising profits, leadership and running your own business.
This course is designed to:
- Develop an enthusiasm for studying business.
- Gain a holistic understanding of business.
- Develop a critical understanding of organisations and their ability to meet society’s needs and wants.
- Understand that business behaviour can be studied from a range of perspectives.
- Generate enterprising and creative solutions to business problems and issues.
- Be aware of the ethical dilemmas and responsibilities faced by organisations and individuals.
- Acquire a range of relevant business and generic skills, including decision making, problem solving, challenging assumptions and quantifying and managing information.
GCSE A* - C in Mathematics and English
The course opens up a wide variety of options in Higher Education, including: Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Management, HR, International/European Business, Law, Information Systems with Business. It also offers a credible route into employment and training.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Landau Forte Sixth Form College directly.