Customer Service Level 2 Diploma at Academy Training Group
The Level 2 Diploma is aimed at people already employed in a customer service role who have some experience in customer service. Learners will recognise good practice in customer service and be able to demonstrate how they deal with both routine and more difficult customers. Learners will be confident about using customer service language, understand the processes designed to make customer service more effective and show how they support others within their team or organisation.
Training for the Customer Service Qualification is based around six key areas, and we'll help you put together the right modules from each area to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career:
- " Customer service essentials - understand your organisation's approach to customer service, the importance of your appearance and behaviour and how to respond appropriately to questions and comments.
- Communicating with customers - how to prepare written communications, listen to your customers and interpret body language.
- Problem solving - discover how to respond to customer queries and complaints appropriately, deal with difficult and dissatisfied customers and record and analyse data from complaints to identify recurring problems.
- Relationship building - find out how you can exceed your customers' expectations.
- Continuing improvement - carrying out a self-assessment and working with others to improve the performance of you and your business.
- Using information - how to gather, store and process accurate customer service information lawfully and securely.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Academy Training Group directly.