Business Studies A Level at Ormiston Rivers Academy
BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Business
The Extended Certificate is for learners who are interested in learning about the business sector alongside other fields of study, with a view to progressing to a wide range of higher education courses. It offers the learner the opportunity to develop their understanding of the business sector through applied learning. It is designed to be taken as part of a programme of study that includes other BTEC Nationals or A Levels.
- Unit 1 Exploring Business
- Unit 2 Developing a Marketing Campaign
- Unit 3 Personal and Business Finance
- Plus one optional unit.
Grade C in Business Studies and grade 5 English and Mathematics.
- Unit 1 and the optional unit are internally assessed through assignments.
- Unit 2 is externally assessed through controlled assessment.
- Unit 3 is assessed through examination.
Law, Education, Business.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ormiston Rivers Academy directly.