Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Level 2 at Halls of Ivy Beauty Academy Limited
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy – General. This is an overall beauty therapy apprenticeship which includes functional skills at level 1 in Maths and English.
- Provide facial skin care
- Enhance appearance of eyebrows and lashes
- Carry out waxing services
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Provide make-up services
- Promote additional products and services
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Health and safety
As well as the above you must also complete level 1 functional skills in Maths and English and employment rights and responsibilities.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation/hygiene
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Practical skills and the ability to communicate with people are important for becoming a successful beauty therapist.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Halls of Ivy Beauty Academy Limited directly.