Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Activity Leadership at Henley College Coventry
An Apprenticeship enables you to learn on the job and get paid while studying for a qualification. An Apprentice has employed status, however, if you do not have a job then we will help you find one.
You will study:
- Supporting the work of the team and organisation
- Prepare for activity sessions
- Lead activity sessions
- Conclude and review activity sessions
- Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
- Support equality and diversity in active leisure and recreation
And 2 optional units to be chosen upon start of course
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate In Leading Health-Related Activity
- Sessions Promoting healthy lifestyles and physical activity
- Planning an activity session
- Delivering an activity session
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Understanding Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Understanding the Employing Organisation
- Understanding the Active Leisure and Learning Sector
- Functional skills English and Maths- Functional Skills are the practical skills in English, Maths that enable confidence, effectiveness and independence both at work and in everyday life.
Assessments take place in the workplace with a portfolio of evidence of knowledge and competence in performing a range of tasks built up over a period of several months.
You can progress to a level 3 in Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport or a Diploma in Leisure Management.
Minimum GCSE Grade E in Maths & English or Level 1 Functional skills in Literacy & Numeracy. Successful interview and possible voluntary placement with host organisation.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Henley College Coventry directly.