Health and Social Care - Entry Level 3 at Milton Keynes College
Interested in working with children? Do you want to care for others? If you wish to pursue a career working in Care Professions, this course will help you build your knowledge and you will learn the skills and techniques to develop and increase your career prospects.
You will need to be working at Entry Level 3 English and Maths and have an interest in Health and Social Care.
- Entry Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- English and Maths Functional Skills qualifications, which are designed to provide the necessary levels of English and Maths skills needed to progress to higher level courses and employment
- Employability Skills, including work based activities, CV writing and interview techniques
- Work experience opportunities including a placement in the College Nursery
- Preparation for progression to a Level 1 course in Health & Social Care or Childcare.
You will need to be working at Entry Level 3 English and Maths and have an interest in the Care Professions.
You are continually assessed throughout the course by practical and theory activities, together with portfolio work. Functional Skills are assessed by on-line exams and you will be given guidance and support to achieve these.
You can progress to a Level 1 Childcare or Health & Social Care course depending on the grades that you achieve, this includes English and Maths results.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.