Health and Social Care (Level 3) Advanced Apprenticeship at Central College Nottingham
This course is for people looking for a career in Health & Social Care.
Subject areas include:
- Promote Communication
- Engage in Personal Development
- Promote Equality and Inclusion
- Principles for Implementing Duty of Care
- Principles of Safeguarding Protection in Health and Social Care
- The Role of The Health and Social Care Worker
- Promote Person Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care
- Promote and Implement Health and Safety
- Promote Good Practice in Handling Information in Health and Social Care Settings.
Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Plus optional units relevant to your place of work.
You need to have 5 GCSEs at grades C or above.
You will be assessed in the workplace for your practical skills and will produce a portfolio of evidence to show your understanding of the knowledge required.
Level 5 Leadership and Management
Career opportunities include:
- Senior Care Assistant
- Community Care Assistant
- Progression to Deputy Management
You will need to be employed for a minimum of 30 hours a week in a Health or Social Care setting. You have to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS) which your employer should pay for and supply you with a uniform.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central College Nottingham directly.