Music Technology AS level at Malmesbury School
Nature of assessments
- Sequenced performance. Computer sequenced performance of a set song from the area of study “Popular Music since 1910”... (Last year’s piece was “The Model” by Kraftwerk.)
- Multi-track recording of a song of student’s choice from Area of study “Popular Song since 1910”. Minimum of 4 tracks, mixture of tracks captured by close microphone and DI techniques.
- Sequenced arrangement. Choose one of the pieces and arrange into one of the styles. Last year’s set songs/genres were:
- California Girls (Beach Boys), or
- Rollin in the Deep, (Adele)
- Dub step (DJ Fresh, Labrinth ad Benga), or
- Disco (Abba, Donna Summer, The Village People)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Malmesbury School directly.
Last updated date: 07 September 2016