Business Administration Study Programme at CTS Training
Do you want a career in Business Administration but don’t know where to start?
With a CTS Study Programme, we can provide you with a personal programme to build up qualifications and skills, as well as offering high quality work experience designed to get you out of the classroom and doing something you enjoy!
On top of this you can also get financial assistance with our 16-19 Bursary Fund
Our Business Administration Study programmes include:
- Certificate in Personal and Social Development Entry 2 - Level 1
- Certificate in Employability Entry 3 - Level 2
- Work Placement
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT up to Level 2 (If you do not have a GCSE A* - C there is a qualification for you!)
- GCSE re-sit if you achieved grade D
- Tutorial and Pastoral Support
- Jobsearch SKills
- Employability Skills
To help you find a job or apprenticeship we think work experience is important. You can take part in tasters and work experience with a variety of employers.
Help is available to develop your confidence, personal and social development and your future plans.
If you are interested contact our Engagement Officers:
Sheffield – Tel – 0114 2636570 Email: email@example.com
Rotherham – 01709 839634 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no entry requirements
A member of CTS staff will guide you through an initial assessment to help plan your learning.
With a CTS Study Programme you also get :
- Concessionary travel (80p bus pass)
- 16-19 Bursary Fund for support for financial costs.
- Free meals
We have a team that will prepare you for work, Apprenticeships or Further Education.
To find out more about this course, contact us, ask your Personal Advisor or school/college careers staff.
Or why not pop into one of our Branches near you ?
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.