Hospitality Supervision and Leadership - Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Easton & Otley College
This programme offers the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in supervising and leading a team, enhancing existing experience and understanding of the industry. The objectives of the course are to develop the skills required to lead a team, and work successfully within a supervisory role.
For all supervisory staff in whatever sector of the hospitality industry they are employed - including those already employed as a supervisor as well as those wishing to enter the hospitality industry at this level.
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications, including:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
- Level 3 Award in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Provide leadership for your team
- Contribute to promoting hospitality services and products
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and be able to manage the requirements of a Level 3 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices need to be employed for minimum of 30 hours a week in the industry with a contract of employment.
Apprentices successfully completing the Advanced Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto Higher Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.