Customer Service - Level 2 at South Devon College
During this apprenticeship programme you will develop the skills needed to provide a high quality service that customers and employers expect. As a customer service apprentice, you will be working at the front end of an employer's business activities and therefore, will be assisting customers regularly. You will learn many transferable skills (depending on the industry sector), such as presenting a good company image, problem solving, complaints handling and effective team working. This apprenticeship will provide you with valuable skills that can be used in many job roles and industry sectors.
What will I learn?
- Effective customer service
- Supporting a customer service environment
- Communicating using customer service language
- Evaluating and improving your performance in a business environment
- Managing a workload
- Effective team working
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 1
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.