Understand how to set up a home based childcare service (CYPOP5) at Simply One Stop Ltd
This unit can act as a stand-alone unit or qualification and can gain you 4 credits towards the full Level three Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce. It is a necessary requirement for anyone wishing to register as a childminder and go on the Compulsory Ofsted Register.You can study for this unit using our laser online e-learning and portfolio system. Areas covered:
- Understand how to set up a home based childcare service.
- Understand how to establish a safe and healthy home based environment for children.
- Understand the principles of development of routines for home based childcare.
- Understand how to provide play and other activities for children in home based settings that will support equality and inclusion.
- Understand how home based child carers can support the safeguarding of children in their care.
- Understand the principles of supporting positive behaviour in home based childcare settings.
This qualification is accredited by C.A.C.H.E (Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education). You need to be over 16 years old but you do not need any formal entry requirements. This course can be studied for Online through the Learn Plus
Us Laser E learning and portfolio system or at flexible times in our classroom. Assessment will consist of a portfolio of evidence ranging from assignments and discussions.
Each learner will be allocated an assessor to help them complete the course. Enrolment is at any time and if completed online it is designed so you can learn totally at your own pace and it can take you from as little as 40 hours to 6 months. All course costs include your certificate and unique user name and support. Prices are available on request with flexible payment plans available to spread the cost and support the learner in achieving your goal.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Simply One Stop Ltd directly.