Food, Nutrition, and Health at The Chase School
* The Advanced GCE is made up of two units at AS and two further units at A2.
* At AS the two units are Society and Health and Resource Management.
* At A2 the two units are an Investigative study (coursework), and Nutrition and Food Production.
* You will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of a variety of issues including nutrition, food production, food safety and hygiene, social and environmental issues and family and society issues.
* You will have the opportunity to be creative with food through practical activities.
You do not have to have studied Catering at GCSE.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Chase School directly.