Btec Diploma:Work Skills at Baylis Court School
There are a total of 30 units available at Level 2 across the four skills pathways:
• Personal Life Skills
• Sustainable Employability Skills
• Work Placement Skills
• Skills for Business
This one year course provides opportunities for you to:
• Develop your knowledge, understanding and skills needed to enter employment
• Have opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
• Learn and use skills essential to a positive working life such as :
- building working relationships with colleagues and customers
- working in a team
- learning from more experienced people.
You will need at least four GCSE passes at Grade D or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Baylis Court School directly.