Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3 at Team Enterprises Ltd
What is the main (primary) purpose of this qualification?
It confirms you are occupational competent in a specific job role (such as a Customer Service Supervisor or Senior Customer Service Operative).
Official purpose statement: Confirm occupational competence in a specific role
What is the purpose of this qualification?
- This qualification allows you to gain and then show the skills and knowledge that are needed to work in the Customer Service sector at a high level and / or as a supervisor. - It prepares to enter a specific sector, job role, and/or apprenticeship.
Mandatory units: You will be assessed on the following areas:
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Resolve customers’ problems
- Principles of business
Optional units: In addition, you can choose the additional optional areas you wish to be assessed upon. If you work, or want to work as a Supervisor, you can focus on units covering this area.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.