Health and Social Care Level 2 Apprenticeship at Cumbria County Council
Some of your daily tasks may include:
- undertake personal care - assist with dressing, feeding, washing and toileting;
- listen to others;
- give emotional and psychological support where required;
- work in small informal teams;
- contribute towards decision making and practice;
- follow procedures.
There are no mandatory entry requirements. However we are looking for candidates who have:
- a ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- a keen interest in Health and Social Care;
- a good standard of English; Maths and ICT;
- a willingness to learn.
You will be assessed in a variety of ways which may include:
- On the job observations;
- Evidence of your duties / tasks performed;
- Reports from mentors and managers;
- Assessments in English;Maths and IT;
- Production of a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cumbria County Council directly.