Bricklaying C&G Level 2 Diploma at Farnborough College of Technology
This course is ideal if you are wishing to expand upon your existing knowledge of bricklaying.
- Interpreting working drawings to set out masonry structures
- Producing thin joint masonry and masonry cladding
- Building solid walling, isolated and attached piers
- Construct cavity walling forming masonry structures
- Work experience (two weeks)
A relevant Level 1 Bricklaying qualification; plus a successful reference, interview and practical assessment.
All young people will continue to improve their skills in English and Mathematics while studying at the college. If you have lower than a C grade GCSE in Mathematics or English Language, you will be supported to work towards this level.
You can progress to an Intermediate Apprenticeship or employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Farnborough College of Technology directly.