BTEC Motor Vehicle Level 2 Extened Certificate at Kirkby College
Would you like a career in the motor vehicle industry? Are you looking for a vocational route into Higher Education? This course focuses on the fundamentals of motor vehicle engineering and repair. It prepares you for more advanced study, and for managerial, technical or diagnostic careers in the industry.
- Vehicle Component Removal & Refitting Techniques.
- Vehicle Engine Principles & Operation
- Vehicle Design & Operation Of Vehicle Systems
- Principles & Maintenance of Vehicles, Wheels, Tyres, Steering & Suspension Systems
- Operation & Repair Of Vehicle Braking Systems
The qualification will allow you to go on to study a level 3 in Motor Vehicle at college or to use the valuable experience gained on this course to secure an apprenticeship in the Motor industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kirkby College directly.