BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Sport at T6 London
Is a career in the sports and active leisure sector something you are considering, rather than just to participate in sport as recreation? If so this BTEC Level 2 Certificate will provide you with a broad understanding and knowledge of, and develop skills in, the sport sector, e.g. the health and fitness industry or sports leadership and support progression on to higher level training, junior job roles or Level 3 qualifications.
• Fitness for Sport and Exercise
• Practical Sports Performance
• Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Performance
A further 5 optional units will be studied. These will be chosen to meet the needs of the cohort and could include:
• Training for Personal Fitness
• Leading Sports Activities
• Promotion And Sponsorship in Sport
• Injury and the Sports Performer
• Running a Sports Event
• The Sport and Active Leisure Industry
• Lifestyle and Well-being
5 GCSE's at A* - D
You will be assessed through a selection of internally marked set tasks and externally marked examinations.
• Core units – 1 will be externally assessed and 1 internally assessed
• Mandatory unit – this will be externally assessed
• All other units are internally assessed.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.