Car Maintenance (Block E) at St John's Catholic Comprehensive School
- Health and Safety Practices in Vehicle Maintenance
- Tools, Equipment and Materials for Vehicle Maintenance
- Basic Vehicle Valeting
- Vehicle Braking Systems Components and Maintenance
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Processes and Procedures on Vehicles
- Vehicle Wheels and Tyres Construction and Maintenance
- Car Body Repairs & Spraying
No formal entry requirements but students will be expected to attend all lessons and complete the qualification. It would be advisible to have an nterest in car maintenance, car body repairs.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.